This fetal doppler is a hand-held obstetrical unit, which can be used in hospital, clinic, and home for daily self-check. It is specially designed for pregnant women to check their baby’s Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) by themselves.
– Small and convenient
– Elegant design
– Stable performance
– Sensitive probe
– 0 radiation
– Can be connected to the computer
– Battery status indicator
– Output for headphones & recording USB cable
– Standard 3M probe
– Uses one 9V alkaline battery (battery not included)
Product name: Fetal Doppler JPD-100S (mini)
Safety: complies with IEC60601-1, EN 60601-1, EN60601-1-2, IEC61266
Suitable using range: suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy
Power consumption: <20mW
Power supply: 1x9V alkaline batteries (not included)
Weight: about 69.5g
Working temperature: 5~40C
Working humidity: <80%
Working atmospheric pressure: 86kPa~106kPa
Storage temperature: -20~55C
Storage humidity: <93%
Storage atmospheric pressure: 50kPa~106kPa
– Normal fetal heart rate range – 120~160 times/min.
– Suggested measuring periods: 30 minutes after getting up OR 30 minutes before going to sleep
Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy!
Gel is not included due to postal parcel system’s policy.
1 x Fetal Doppler
1 x English manual
1 x Recording Cable
1 x Headset
There are no reviews yet.